Big Thank You to Dez @ The Fun In Reading Books who nominated me for this award ❤ Go and check out her blog!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Question 1: A friend is leaving to go somewhere far, what book will you give her/him as a farewell gift? Why that book?
This is such a good question Dez! I am going to choose Vendetta by Catherine Doyle because it is one of my all time favourite books that I think is universal for anyone to read. Not everybody is interested in fantasy and this book has elements of contemporary, mafia and mystery which will keep anybody entertained… and it is like giving a piece of my heart to them ❤
Question 2: You’re writing a book and the characters are inspired by the people around you, what would you name the main characters?
Usually when I write, I am inspired by my family and friends and love putting their qualities into my characters. In terms of name? I try to use names that do not relate to the actual people at all 😂 But, names I love using in stories are Séan, Isla, Emily and Jason… don’t ask me why but they are the names I love using in stories !
Question 3: What’s the first ever book that made you cry?
I actually don’t have a clue 🤔 I get so emotionally attached to all characters and plot twists 😂 Let me go scan my bookshelf… The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks! Before I became an avid Fantasy reader, I went through a Sparks phase and this book was my first ever adult-kind book and I balled my eyes out. I was also a big Miley Cyrus fan and loved her in the film adaptation which also made me cry 😳
- Eliza @ Dusk Angel Reads
- A Book. A Thought.
- Rakel @ Mirakel Books
- Beth @ Reading Every Night
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
- Kate @ Reading Through Infinity
- Lindsey @ Paradis Books
- Krysti @ YA and Wine
- What is your go-to read when you are feeling down and need something to get you through the day?
- If you had a choice to travel to any fictional world you could choose from, what world would you choose?
- If you friend, sibling or relative asked you for book recommendations because they are suddenly interested in reading, what book would you recommend and why?
That is it for this award. Thank you again Dez for nominating me ❤
How was your Easter?
Thank you for reading,