Weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about Top Ten Tuesdays! I really love this meme 😛
I am in the mood for being thankful so this week’s theme really suits me right now 🙂
Ok so here are my reasons why I am thankful for books!
- I hate reality and books create a whole other world.
- I may hate reality but books also have that corruptive / realistic element that makes me remember that there is something worth fighting for… deep :
- Fictional guys are hot 😂
- I become immersed in a book so easily that it becomes soothing and relaxing.
- I sleep better when I read, otherwise my mind overthinks every aspect in my life and I have the worst night’s sleep.
- I like magic and magical elements because I never want to grow up!
- I love getting an insight into the craziness that goes on inside author’s heads, especially fantasy writers.
- Fictional love is so much cuter in books.
- Anything is possible in the fictional world, reality just consists of opportunities on moving to the next stage of your life.
- I get to read about amazing characters and discuss them with you guys. I get to meet new people at panels and signings and I get to fangirl over people who are’t real 🙂
So yes, I realise most of my reasons really just relate to the first point. Reality is boring and exhausting and it just sucks the life right out of you 😛 But in fictional worlds, there is always so much more going on.
These are also really deep reasons but I really don’t know what would keep me sane if I didn’t have books 🙂
Sorry this post was short and sweet but I need to read before I go to sleep because I have no other time 😛
They are my top ten reasons why I am thankful for books?
Why are you thankful for books?
Thanks for reading guys,
Pierina Reads ❤