This month has been hectic and I still managed to reach my target! I feel proud. I felt like this month went really fast, like super fast. I don’t even remember reading these following books just a few short weeks ago, but I did.
Let’s get started:
1. Rebel Springs – Morgan Rhodes. I loved this book. I actually loved this series.
2. Gathering Darkness – Morgan Rhodes. Morgan literally knows how to destroy me.
3. Frozen Tides – Morgan Rhodes. There was tears of sadness but also so much tears of joy toward the ending. I can’t wait for December for Crystal Storm!!!!
4. A Court Of Mist And Fury – Sarah J Maas. This was so amazing that no other book after this has topped it. I had a serious reading hangover after reading this and am still hung up on it.
5. To All The Boys I Loved Before – Jenny Han. I have heard so much about this book and I loved it. It was a perfect light read after ACOMAF!
5. PS I Still Love You – Jenny Han. This was such a good sequel. I feel like Jenny needed this for her readers. The first book left so many questions left unanswered and this sequel patched most of them. Yet, Jenny has revealed that there is a third book, so excited!
6. Stealing Third – Marta Brown. This was just a cute little read since I was in the mushy mood after Jenny Han. I loved the story, the humour and the characters.
7. A Love Like This – Maria Duffy. I picked this up looking for a little something different than YA. I was also supporting the Irish author. I liked this book but felt it was slow moving and took a lot to keep my attention, but I loved the whole idea of the plot line.
8. The Dream Thieves – Maggie Stiefvater. I finished this last night and OMG!! So much has already happened in this series and it is the second book. I have ordered the other two and have to wait until they arrive. This second book did not have a lull like most do, well I didn’t think that it did. It was just as full of action and thrills as the first one.
That’s is for this month’s wrap up. I have small reviews on all of these on my GoodReads. What books have you read this month?
Thanks for reading,
Pierina Reads ❤