Hey guys! Sorry for my absence here but now that my exams are over, I can focus on blogging again. I have decided to come back with something both on-topic and off-topic for you guys. This has been done by a lot of YouTubers and thought it would be nice to post it. These are my most anticipated books, movies and tv shows of 2016. The way I am going to do it is by starting off with the least anticipated (but I’m still excited if it made the list) and work my way to the most anticipated. Enjoy!
7. The Glittering Court – Richelle Mead. I am currently reading Soundless and am loving the whole idea and and style of writing. I’m excited to see what else she has to offer.
6. Passenger – Alexandra Bracken. This book has made it pretty big already and I am really wanting to see what the hype is about.
5. A Court Of Mist And Fury – Sarah J. Maas. I have not read the first book but I do love retellings and I have a gut feeling that I am going to love this series.
4. The Fever Code – James Dashner. I fell in love with The Maze Runner, so this prequel will really answer my questions about Thomas.
3. The Last Star – Rick Yancey. I just love how Yancey blows my mind and I cannot wait for that sensation.
2. Inferno – Catherine Doyle. I have actually recently finished this book and I loved the plot twists and events that occurred.
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare. I think everybody is pretty much anticipating it. I am ashamed to say that I have not been there since the beginning like a lot of Cassie’s fans have been. I have only been introduced to scene but she has blown me away and I have become addicted to all her characters. This will really give me something to look forward to!
8. Ride Along 2 – I did love the first movie because I didn’t stop laughing. I also love Kevin Hart so I am excited to see what humour this movie will bring.
7. Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising – I have to admit… I didn’t like the first movie that much. However, I was watching the trailer and began to feel a little bit of excitement. Of course, Zac Efron is bae and I have to give him a second chance. Plus, Selena Gomez and Chloe-Grace Moretz are staring… so YES!
6. The Jungle Book – I used to love this movie as a child so remaking it will be amazing.
5. The Legend Of Tarzan – I am basically a Disney fanatic so bring on the shirtless man!
4. Finding Dory – anybody who has ever loved Nemo will be just as excited as I am for this movie. Dory was and always will be my fave… “just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”
3. The Huntsman: Winter’s Tale. First off… Chris Hemsworth is bae. No, he is more than bae. I loved the first movie with Kristen Stewart, and I am really excited to see what this second movie has to offer.
2. The 5th Wave – I keep rewatching the trailer so many times that I can recite it at this point. I am just so excited for it and I love Chloe-Grace Moretz. Plus, I love Nick Robinson he is just adorable. And, that Evan guy looks cute…. I have just realised that I watch half of these movies for the guy… anyone else?
- Allegiant – I am so freaking excited to see this movie. I am really hoping that the ending will go so much differently than the book, but if not I think I will still be pleased. I have nothing bad to say about the first two movies, so this one I know will top them both.
5. Once Upon A Time – I have fallen so far behind, but I am catching up and shit is getting real!
4. The Vampire Diaries – I am really scared about how the new season has left off and really want to know what the hell is happening.
3. Pretty Little Liars – I am very confused at what is happening at the moment and I hate having to wait a week to find out!
2. The 100 – I basically binge watched this show when I was visiting my cousins in Canada last year and really just hogged their tv. I have so many questions and I’m just like “WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS GOING ON!”
- Shadowhunters – I did not have to wait as long as most of Cassie’s fans for this show but I waited nonetheless. I have watched the first two episodes and love the storylines. I am scared about the characters though but I haven’t seen enough of them to get an insight to how the actors are portraying them. Personally, I don;t think the acting is as bad as some people are making it out to be, but there is rough patches. It is still my most anticipated because I have fallen head over heels for the shadowhunting world and everything it stands for, so it will be fun to see how the writers and director will create this world on screen.
I don’t really watch as much shows as I used to anymore. At one stage Netflix was all I would watch everyday. Then I got back into reading and have become caught up in pages, so I have less time for Netflix. But, these shows are my most anticipated.
There you go guys! What are some of your most anticipated this year? Let me know!
Thanks for reading,