Welcome to today’s Blogmas Post of listing my favourite Christmas Movies.
Everyone who loves Christmas just as much as I do will also have a long list full of their most favourite Christmas movies. Instead of babbling, I will just get on with it!
- Home Alone – all of them! They are hilariously funny and so full of Christmas cheer.
- Elf – who doesn’t love Will Ferrell? I have loved this film since I was a kid, which is not that long ago. My sisters and I have a tradition where we watch this film at least once every Christmas.
- The Grinch – okay, this is probably my ultimate favourite. Jim Carey is hilarious! My youngest sister hates watching this movie because she tells me she gets scared. At first I thought it was the Grinch who scared her, but the other day she actually told me it was the mayor who scared her. It took me a while to stop laughing at her.
- Santa Claus 3 – I think this one is the best out of all the Santa Clause movies. I love Jack Frost and the appearance of the Sandman, the Easter Bunny and everyone else. It gives the film a more magical purpose.
- Rise Of The Guardians – I don’t know if this is an actual Christmas movie, but I decided to put it in anyway. I love Jack Frost! Like, imagine him and Elsa ❤
- Frozen – YES! Best Disney movie ever!!!! I am a major fan of all things Disney and I love this movie!
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas – I used to watch this every year. It would always be replayed on Disney Channel, and I would repeatedly watch it until it drove my parents insane.
There is just so many to choose from! I just picked seven to get me started because there is an infinite number of Christmas movies, and I have sadly not seen all of them. I am obsessed with Christmas 24! I think they are the Hallmark movies in America, but over here they are featured on Christmas 24. I know they seem cheesy, but they give me the warm fuzzies! I watch this channel so much, so I thought I would list a few from here too.
- A Bride For Christmas – I adore Arielle Kebbel! So, Arielle (her character) has run away from three engagements and has sworn off marriage, until she realises that the man she just can’t live without is standing right in front of her. The only problem is that he has a bet to see if she will say yes.
- A Very Merry Mix Up – this movie is so cute. So, a woman plans on meeting her fiancé’s parents for Christmas. She travels to their home where they welcome her with open arms. The thing is, it is the wrong family and wrong fiancé.
- My Boyfriend’s Dogs – she adopted all of her three boyfriend’s dogs, but has ended up alone and single. Will she finally meet the man of her dreams, who has to also be a major dog lover?
- Snow Bride – a reporter stumbles upon her target when she nearly freezes to death in a snow storm. Pretending to be an ordinary runaway bride, she is embraced in a life of luxury. Is her target’s life different than what she imagined? And, will she end up falling in love with him before the deadline?
- The Nine Lives Of Christmas – a bachelor begins to learn that there is more to life than working and saving people from fires. After finding a stray cat in need of a home, he also stumbles upon someone who makes him change his bachelor ways. Could she really be the one for him?
- A Christmas Kiss – after kissing a complete stranger in an elevator, a designer soon realises that he was her boss’ fiancé. Being assigned to decorate her boss’ house for Christmas, the two have to spend more time together. Will they realise that they share a passion neither understand?
These are just a few of my favaourites this year. I watch so many Christmas movies that it is hard to keep track of them all.
That’s it for today’s Blognas Post. Please give it a like if you enjoyed it, and comment below of you have seen any of the movies above. I really hope you are enjoying my Blogmas this year because I am having so much fun writing these different posts. Make sure you pop back on my channel tomorrow for another post.
Thanks for reading,