Welcome to my Favourite Christmas Songs Blogmas Post!
There will be a few in this list and has taken me a good while to choose from the best.
- Michael Bublé’s entire Christmas album!!!!! That man has some Christmas spirit!
- Last Christmas – Wham. I have been listening to this song since I understood the English language. It has been on in the background every Christmas and it’s hard not to love it.
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley. I found this song last year and fell in love with it. I love Elvis and all things country, so this song ticked all my boxes.
- Winter Wonderland – Tony Bennet. This song is just so magical and I would love a Parson Brown snow man… if it decides to snow in Ireland this year.
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – Frank Sinatra. Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. Since there’s no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let is snow…
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como. Every time I pass Christmas lights on the street, or see Christmas trees in the shops, this is the song that I blast out… literally.
- All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey. This woman can sure hit those high notes. And, I wish I could look that amazing in a Santa outfit!
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – Frank Sinatra. I think this is everyone’s childhood Christmas song!
- Fairytale Of New York – The Pogues. I think nearly every Irish kid grew up with this song during Christmas. It’s like an Irish tradition to play this and I love every minute of it!
- Santa Baby – Kyle Minogue. When I sing this song, I go all out and just mock Kylie Minogue… no offence to Kylie’s fans. She is amazing and I love her, but you can have so much with this song.
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee. This song is great to actually dance around your Christmas tree… Lord knows, my sisters and I do.
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year – Andy Williams. This song is just a classic for all the Christmas movies I watch.
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby. I really don’t know how you could not like this song!
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – The Ronettes. My sisters and I used to sing this to our parents and they would be in stitches laughing at us.
- Do They Know It’s Christmas – Band Aid. Hell yes!
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. My class used to have a mock version of this in primary school. When we had our Christmas pageant, we would sing the mock version. Let’s just say the teachers were not impressed.
Okay, I have to draw the line here. I still have so many. I have basically just recited the whole Now That’s What I Call Christmas album! Christmas songs are the best kind of songs and I have so many favourites. My ultimate favourite would probably have to be All I Want For Christmas!
Well done for those of you who made it this far in this post. Most of you probably got bored of the continuos list and clicked off. Anyway, to those who have enjoyed this post, please like and comment your favourites/ultimate favourite Christmas song below! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Blogmas Post!
Thanks for reading,